Why Join the Ontario Area Chamber?
To achieve maximum exposure for your business.
What is the Ontario Area Chamber doing for you?
- Creating a strong local economy
- Promoting the community
- Providing networking opportunities
- Representing the interests of business with government
- Promoting tourism
Become a Member to:
- Become a part of the oldest and most dynamic business association in the Western Treasure Valley.
- Receive hundreds of direct referrals.
- Obtain a business listing in the Chamber of Commerce directory, our published print that is included in visitor and relocation packets as well as distributed at numerous conventions and local hotels.
- Display your company brochures in the lobby at the Chamber of Commerce office.
- See increased exposure on our chamber website, which receives thousands of visitors per month.
- Your business will have its own profile highlighting your products and/or services. Your page will include your logo, select images of your choice, additional contact information, a map of your location, a description of your services, and a link to your website.
- Gain access to the Chamber of Commerce’s community events website page, which allows you to highlight and promote your upcoming events. Events are also included in our weekly e-mail updates.
- Be informed by special speakers and announcements at our weekly forum meetings. Take the chance to share your flyers and brochures on the tables!
- The Ontario Area Chamber of Commerce works as a liaison between city, county, and state officials.
- Maintain and enhance your company’s image with event and program sponsorship of some or all of the great Chamber of Commerce events.
- Area Chamber Forum
- Networking & Leadership Program
- Summer Farm Festival
- America’s Global Village Festival
- Winter Wonderland Parade Court Essay Contest
- Business After Hours
- Santa’s Breakfast
- Winter Wonderland Parade
- Ribbon Cuttings
- Annual Banquet