Here are just some of the ways the Ontario Area Chamber of Commerce benefits its members:
Creating a strong local economy
Promoting the community
Providing networking opportunities
Representing the interests of business with government
Additional Benefits to Your Chamber Membership
- Become a part of the oldest and most dynamic business association in the Western Treasure Valley.
- Hundreds of direct referrals.
- A business listing in our Chamber Directory, which is mailed out in our vacation and relocation packets, as well as conventions, etc.
- Display your company brochures in the Chamber office lobby.
- Exposure on www.ontariochamber.com, which receives thousands of visitors per month.
- Your business will have its own page highlighting your products and/or services. Your page will include your logo, images of your choice, a map of your location, a description of your services, and a link to your website.
- Access to the Chamber Community Events page on the Chamber website, allowing you to highlight and promote your upcoming events.
- A full page insert inside The Area Chamber Voice at a low price of $45 plus 400 copies (you provide the copies).
- Receive a free subscription to The Area Chamber Voice, our monthly newsletter.
- Opportunity to include a Press release in the FYI section of The Area Chamber Voice.
- Be informed by special speakers and announcements at our weekly Forum Meetings. Display your flyers/brochures on our marketing table.
- Maintain and enhance your company’s image with event and program sponsorship of some or all of the following great Chamber events.
- The Ontario Area Chamber works as a liaison between city, county and state officials.